Value-driven and aspiring to excellence, Oxbridge Tutorial College offers quality, cost-effective, post-school/pre-tertiary education programmes, using internationally recognised curricula and assessment tools.
We strive to fully prepare our students for a successful pursuit of Internationally recognised higher education studies.
Oxbridge Tutorial College was established in 1993 as the first specialist sixth form college in Nigeria.
Since it’s inception Oxbridge Tutorial College has successfully been preparing students for The Cambridge International Examinations (conducted in Nigeria by the British Council). In Recent years we have expanded our success to include the delivery of the globally renowned NCUK International Foundation year.
At Oxbridge Tutorial College International standards are closely adhered to. Our attention to detail has allowed us to gain the reputation of consistently achieving some of the best results in Nigeria.
Oxbridge has a purpose-built facility in GRA Ikeja.
As of March 2021 our Lekki branch houses a brand new purpose-built facility on par with our Ikeja site located at 15 Whitesands Avenue, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. If you would like to find out more about either of our facilities do not hesitate to get in touch.
We have undertaken an ongoing development programme at both our campuses to ensure that, year on year, we offer our students the very best. Some of the facilities we currently offer include:
- New, purpose-built, state of the art science laboratories.
- New, purpose-built, state of the art computer facilities.
- Boarding facilities for girls (on-site) and boys (Hostel facilities off-site).
- Multimedia facilities, including projectors, for up to date teaching techniques.
- Air-conditioned classrooms.
- Vsat broadband connection for all students.
- Continually expanding library.
- Gated secure premises.
- Catering facilities with an air-conditioned dining hall.
- On-site medical facilities.