Value driven and aspiring to excellence, Oxbridge Tutorial College offers quality, cost-effective, post-school/pre-tertiary education programmes, using internationally recognised curricula and assessment tools.
We strive to fully prepare our students for a successful pursuit of Internationally recognised higher education studies.
Oxbridge Tutorial College was established in 1993 as the first specialist sixth form college in Nigeria.
Since it’s inception Oxbridge Tutorial College has successfully been preparing students for The Cambridge International Examinations (conducted in Nigeria by the British Council). In Recent years we have expanded our success to include the delivery of the globally renowned NCUK International Foundation year.
At Oxbridge Tutorial College International standards are closely adhered to. Our attention to detail has allowed us to gain the reputation of consistently achieving some of the best results in Nigeria.
Oxbridge now has a new, purpose built facility in GRA Ikeja. We have undertaken an ongoing development programme to ensure that, year on year, we offer our students the very best. Some of the facilities we currently offer include:
- New, purpose built, state of the art science laboratories.
- New, purpose built, state of the art computer facilities.
- Boarding facilities for girls (on site) and boys (Hostel facilities off site).
- Multimedia facilities, including projectors, for up to date teaching techniques.
- Air conditioned classrooms.
- Vsat broadband connection for all students.
- Continually expanding library.
- Gated secure premises.
- Catering facilities with air conditioned dining hall.
- On site medical facilities.