- NCUK is unique in UK higher education.
- NCUK is a consortium of leading universities dedicated to giving international students guaranteed access to universities and helping students succeed when they get there.
- NCUK qualifications are recognised by NCUK universities and by most others across the UK, including many in the Russell Group (UK’s Ivy League), and also by universities internationally.
- Since 1987, NCUK has helped over 30,000 international students gain guaranteed access to leading UK universities.
- NCUK Guarantee – Students who pass their qualification are guaranteed a place at an NCUK university and can choose from thousands of degree courses.
- NCUK recruits students from over 100+ nationalities each year:
- 90% of NCUK students get into their first choice university
- 80% of NCUK students achieve a first or second class degree at university
The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY)
- The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) is designed with NCUK university partners to prepare international students for first year entry to undergraduate degree courses.
- Its purpose is to help bridge the gap between a student’s local qualification and starting a university degree.
- Students who successfully complete the IFY gain guaranteed access to thousands of degree courses at NCUK universities.
NCUK Universities include:
- The University of Bradford
- The University of Huddersfield
- The University of Leeds
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- The University of Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The University of Salford
- The University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Aston University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Kent
- Kingston University, London
- Queen Mary, University of London
The taste of the pudding is in the eating. My husband and I have had the taste of OTC and have no regrets.Dame Gift U. Roman
Oxbridge Tutorial College is a school in a class of its own.PROF. & MRS HENRY O. NJOKU
After the positive experience with our daughter, little wonder that we didn’t hesitate to send our son, Mofetoluwa to Oxbridge as well.Mrs. Yetunde Adesina