We are currently processing registrations for Sept 2022 admission at both GRA and Lekki centres.
To process your application form online please follow these steps:
- Start by clicking here to process your payment online using Paystack.
- Once payment is made you can download and complete a registration form and return it to us in person or by email.
- Attend our Entrance Exam (online or in-person) on one of the dates below and undertake a face to face interview.
Registration forms can also be collected from any Preparation For Life (PFL) office or the MARKETING OFFICE at Oxbridge Tutorial College (49 Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos).
Applicants must return completed forms along with the following:
- Transcripts from former schools
- Reference letters
- 3rd term SS2 results or 1st term SS3 results
- 2 passport photos
- Physical payment receipt or online payment using Paystack.
All forms must be submitted along with the admissions fee. Applications will not be formally acknowledged and processed until this fee is paid.
Once you have downloaded and completed the application form choose how to get it back to us. You can either:
- Email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a last resort you can physically take your completed form to either of our GRA or Lekki sites, but be aware that you will have to drop these off at our security station as we practice very strict protocols for the safety of our students.
Applicants must return completed forms along with the following (If submitting by email please ensure all scans are clear and legible):
- Transcripts from former schools.
- Reference letters.
- Mock results of final year transcripts.
- 2 passport photos.
- Your Paystack payment will be verified online.
Lastly, make sure you book a place for our entrance exam and interview.
Please email email@example.com or call 08021332170.
Online Entrance Exam
Our Online Entrance Exams, are scheduled for June 18th, July 16th, August 20th and September 3rd. You will need a strong, stable internet connection and a computer with a webcam, speakers and a microphone. The examination will be monitored by a member of Oxbridge staff and you will need a private, quiet space in which to carry out the exam. If you have any queries at all regarding our online Entrance Exam please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this option more information will be sent by email in due course.
Lagos Flexible Entrance Exams
For those who can’t make any of the fixed dates above please contact us to arrange a flexible entrance exam date that suits you.
Face to face interviews will be held after the exams as a final screening stage to ensure the suitability of the students. (The majority of interviews are held on the same day as the entrance exams, but if this is not possible the dates will be conveyed at the examinations).