We are currently processing registrations for Sept 2020 admission at both GRA and Lekki centres.
To process your application form online please follow these steps:
- Start by clicking here to process your payment online using Paystack.
- Once payment is made you can download and complete a registration form and return it to us in person or by email.
- Attend our Entrance Exam (online or in-person) on one of the dates below and undertake a face to face interview.
Registration forms can also be collected from any Preparation For Life (PFL) office or the ACCOUNTS OFFICE at Oxbridge Tutorial College (49 Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos).
Applicants must return completed forms along with the following:
- Transcripts from former schools
- Reference letters
- 3rd term SS2 results or 1st term SS3 results
- 2 passport photos
- Physical payment receipt or online payment using Paystack.
Once you have downloaded and completed the application form choose how to get it back to us. You can either:
- Email your form to email@example.com.
- As a last resort you can physically take your completed form to either of our GRA or Lekki sites, but be aware that you will have to drop these off at our security station as we practice very strict protocols for the safety of our students.
Applicants must return completed forms along with the following (If submitting by email please ensure all scans are clear and legible):
- Transcripts from former schools.
- Reference letters.
- 3rd term SS2 results or 1st term SS3 results.
- 2 passport photos.
- Your Paystack payment will be verified online.
Lastly, make sure you book a place for our entrance exam and interview.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08021332170.