About our Programmes:
Q: What programmes do you have on offer at the college?
- Cambridge 2 year A’levels.
- The accelerated one year A’levels.
- The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) .
- Medical Pathway 1 (Bellerbys) & Medical Pathway 2 (DIFC)
- American Pathway
Beside these core programmes, the college also runs various english language qualifications:
- English Language Qualifications:
- The Cambridge ESOL
Q: Who are the NCUK?
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of Sheffield
- The University of Salford
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The University of Manchester
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Leeds Beckett University
- The University of Leeds
- The University of Huddersfield
- The University of Bradford
Newly added Partner Universities include:
- Aston University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Kent
- Kingston University, London
- Queen Mary, University of London
For more information About NCUK visit these link:
Q: What is the NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY)?
Q: Who are Bellerbys?
The partnership between Bellerbys and Oxbridge was born of a shared ambition to bring the best educational programmes to Nigerian students.
For more information about Bellebys please visit this link.
Q: What is the Bellerbys Medical pathway programme?
About our academic calendar:
Q : When does your school year start?
Q: When does the school year end?
Questions about our fees:
Q : How much are your fees (NCUK IFY, A Level (Per year)?
Q: What about the fees for the SAT and TOEFL programmes?
- Tuition for SAT is N90,000.
- Tuition for TOEFL is N50,000.
(Exam registration fee for SAT is $100 while it is $230 for TOEFL).
Interested in Boarding? Read on.
Q: Do you have boarding facilities?
We also offer weekly boarding where students stay with us from Sunday night to Friday evening. Many parents find this to be an ideal solution to the issues of traffic and a long working week.
Tech addict? This one is for you
Q: Do you allow mobile phones?
So you excel academically. How about Extra Curricular?
Q: What extracurricular activities do you have at the college?
- Dance classes
- Mixed martial arts
- Board/strategy games (inc chess club)
- We also have our press club Oxpress
- Local and international excursion programmes.
General questions about the college:
Q: What are the success rate of your students?
Q: What kind of facilities do you have in place?
- Modern, air conditioned classrooms
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- School-wide wifi network
- Internet access
- Purpose built library
- Purpose built structure
- Multipurpose sport court
- Fully equipped, on site catering facilities
- Fully equipped art studio
- School gym
- On site medical facilities with full time nurse
Facilities currently under development include:
- Juice bar
- Additional quiet work areas around the premises
Q: Do students wear uniform?
Q: How do I apply for a programme?
Q: Is there an age limit for applicants?
Q: What is the average class size at Oxbridge Tutorial College?
Q: How qualified are Oxbridge teaching staff?
Q: How many international partners does Oxbridge have?
Q: What accreditation does Oxbridge have?
Q: Does Oxbridge assist its students in the processing of admission to international universities?
However we also support our A level students in their application process. In collaboration with our sister company PFL, local staff assist A level students in their application.
Q: Does Oxbridge offer language A levels (for example French)?
Q: Does Oxbridge offer support for challenged students?
We also have access to professionals who can offer specific support for those who may have learning difficulties.
Q: Does Oxbridge offer holistic programmes aimed at better preparing students for challenges they may face?
- Tutorial and Pastoral Programme
- Character counts programme
- Key Skills Programme
- Intervention Classes
- Health and fitness guidance
- Career/Work Experience programmes
- Life Skills Programme