You want to make a tangible difference!
You have a passion for teaching!
Your job is more than just a pay cheque!
You have a work ethic that just won’t quit!
Are you an Exceptional Tutor?
Are you passionate about teaching? Are you dedicated to your students? Do you want to be part of a like minded team? We are actively looking for tutors interested in teaching evening and weekend classes.
Jobs at Oxbridge
At Oxbridge Tutorial College, our staff members are granted boundless opportunities to grow and succeed whilst making a notable difference in the educational community. If you are looking for positive career progression and an environment in which to explore and develop innovative ideas, then you would love to be a part of the Oxbridge family.
Some benefits of working with us include:
- Access to local and international training opportunities to grow and develop valuable skills.
- An organisation who promotes work-life balance.
- Access to highly experienced mentors.
- Access to our state of the art facilities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch.
- Free HMO.
Mrs. Ladun Grillo (Head Human Resource & Administration)Mrs. Ladun Grillo (HR Manager)
Are you passionate about Education? We are currently looking for experienced A Level Teachers for the following subjects:
- Accounts teacher/lecturer (Oxbridge Tutorial College & Oxbridge Academy)
Location: G.R.A. Ikeja.
- Teaching A Level and International Foundation Year students.
- Tutoring and coaching students to achieve success in their chosen course.
- First degree in the subject related field.
- Minimum 5/6 years A Level teaching experience in a British National Curriculum school.
- Registered Teacher with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Willingness to participate in Co-Curricular activities.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to email@example.com using the job title as subject.
Other Positions are:
House Mistress (Girl’s Residence)
The House Master/Mistress is responsible for the overall leadership and smooth running of the House, the supervision and guidance, above all, the safety and welfare of the students. The role involves working closely with other members of teaching staff across the school, as well as administrative staff and the wider community of auxiliary staff that help with the establishment of a fair, productive and happy, social and working boarding environment.
1. Students complete an induction process and that the daily routine is understood and adhered to.
2. Students understand where they should be and why and that they are organised and prepared for their lesson or activity.
3. Supervision of students is appropriate at all times when they are in the House as well as off-site during trips and excursions.
4. House Mistresses should build a friendly and professional working relationship with parents and carers and ensure regular contact is maintained and recorded.
5. Manage and maintain academic study times during the week, be informed and aware of the academic progress of the boarders and initiate and facilitate academic support through the school’s academic staff.
6. Keep a regular, weekly, record of Health and Safety items and ensure prompt responses to matters relating.
Note: The job title does not define or limit duties. The successful candidate may be required to carry out other work within their abilities from time to time. OTC reserves the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon the job, duties or methods of working.
- Applicants must possess a teaching qualification in the applied field.
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 years A Level teaching experience in a British National curriculum school.
- Spoken and written English must be of a high standard.
- Willingness to participate in Co-Curricular activities.
- A Masters qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge / strong subject knowledge.
- An understanding of what makes outstanding teaching and learning and the ability to put this into practice.
- An ability to use data to monitor student progress and inform curriculum planning.
- An understanding of best practice when quality assuring the work of the department and faculty.
- The ability to put effective intervention in place for under achieving students.
- An understanding of the qualities of a successful scheme of work and the key principles of assessment.
- The ability to coach and mentor other members of faculty and teachers.
- An ability to forge good working relationships with staff and students.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of current developments in the teaching field and of relevant, wider educational issues.
- Well-developed behaviour management skills.
- Ensure that whole school policies are implemented consistently.
- Ability to work hard under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to continued personal development.
- Commitment to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Good attendance and punctuality record.
- B.Ed in relevant discipline as applicable to desired position.
- Registered with the Teacher’s Registration Council.
- Masters/IGCSE Certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of five years, post qualification A Level teaching experience in a British National Curriculum school is required.
- Applicant must possess the ability to engage and motivate students at all levels.
- Classroom management must be strong, accompanied with a sound knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Applicant must be skilful at lesson planning, presenting and assessments.
- A good work ethic is essential.
Want to join our team!?
Fill in the form below. A promising career awaits!
Want to work with us? Fill in the form below: