You want to make a tangible difference!
You have a passion for teaching!
Your job is more than just a pay cheque!
You have a work ethic that just won’t quit!
Are you an Exceptional Tutor?
Are you passionate about teaching? Are you dedicated to your students? Do you want to be part of a like minded team? We are actively looking for tutors interested in teaching evening and weekend classes.
Jobs at Oxbridge
At Oxbridge Tutorial College, everyone who works with us is offered boundless opportunities to succeed and make a difference. If you are looking for career growth and an environment to explore and develop innovative ideas, then you would love to be a part of the Oxbridge family.
Some benefits of working with us include:
- Free Lunch
- Working in a positive and driven environment
- Pension Scheme
- Feeling valued and appreciated in your role
- Access to our state of the art facilities (including our brand new gym)
- Free HMO
- The challenge to continually improve yourself
Due to the positive growth and expansion in services offered, Oxbridge Tutorial College, Nigeria’s First and Leading Sixth Form College, has opened a new centre in Lekki Phase 1.
The same rigorous standards, same unquestionable reputation, same global network of partner institutions and quality programs.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Mathematics / Further Mathematics teachers (2 vacancies)
- English / English Literature teachers (2 vacancies)
- Chemistry / Biology teacher
- Business / Economics teacher
- Sociology / History teacher
- Law / International Relations teacher
- Physics teacher
For our Lekki hostel we are also looking for:
- House Mother
- Applicants must possess a teaching qualification in the applied field.
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 years A Level teaching experience in a British National curriculum school.
- Spoken and written English must be of a high standard.
- Willingness to participate in Co-Curricular activities.
- A Masters qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge / strong subject knowledge.
- An understanding of what makes outstanding teaching and learning and the ability to put this into practice.
- An ability to use data to monitor student progress and inform curriculum planning.
- An understanding of best practice when quality assuring the work of the department and faculty.
- The ability to put effective intervention in place for under achieving students.
- An understanding of the qualities of a successful scheme of work and the key principles of assessment.
- The ability to coach and mentor other members of faculty and teachers.
- An ability to forge good working relationships with staff and students.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of current developments in the teaching field and of relevant, wider educational issues.
- Well-developed behaviour management skills.
- Ensure that whole school policies are implemented consistently.
- Ability to work hard under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to continued personal development.
- Commitment to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Good attendance and punctuality record.
- B.Ed in relevant discipline as applicable to desired position.
- Registered with the Teacher’s Registration Council.
- Masters/IGCSE Certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of five years, post qualification A Level teaching experience in a British National Curriculum school is required.
- Applicant must possess the ability to engage and motivate students at all levels.
- Classroom management must be strong, accompanied with a sound knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Applicant must be skilful at lesson planning, presenting and assessments.
- A good work ethic is essential.
Want to join our team!?
Fill in the form below. A promising career awaits!
Want to work with us? Fill in the form below: