You want to make a tangible difference!
You have a passion for teaching!
Your job is more than just a pay cheque!
You have a work ethic that just won’t quit!
Jobs at Oxbridge
At Oxbridge Tutorial College, everyone who works with us is offered boundless opportunities to succeed and make a difference. If you are looking for career growth and an environment to explore and develop innovative ideas, then you would love to be a part of the Oxbridge family.
Some benefits of working with us include:
- Free Lunch
- Working in a positive and driven environment
- Pension Scheme
- Feeling valued and appreciated in your role
- Access to our state of the art facilities (including our brand new gym)
- Free HMO
- The challenge to continually improve yourself
Are you an Exceptional Tutor?
Are you passionate about teaching? Are you dedicated to your students? Do you want to be part of a like minded team? We are actively looking for tutors interested in teaching evening and weekend classes.
We’re always looking for experienced, hard-working, qualified, like-minded team players to join us.
Current vacancies include:
Marketing Officer -
We have carefully built and developed our marketing and communications team at Oxbridge over time and are now in the rare position of being able to open our doors to a new team member. We are a very progressive and forward-thinking team, able to push boundaries and willing to rise to the challenge of this tough, but rewarding sector. We are looking for a dynamic and result orientated individual to work in our marketing team. Applicants must showcase consistent professional development ability. If you feel you have what it takes to work amongst the best read on!
- To assist the Marketing Director in all aspects of their job, supporting the delivery of the Strategic Marketing Plan and proactively contributing to it.
- Working with other departments across Oxbridge Tutorial College in the sharing and updating of relevant information and in the promotion of all aspects of the school internally and externally.
- Assist with preparations for key marketing events including Open houses.
- Working closely with Admissions and progression teams to ensure the very best options are made available to our students.
- Assist with the production of printed marketing materials; prospectuses, leaflets and newsletters.
- Assist with the gathering, creation and editing of news stories for publication on the School website, social media and printed matter.
- Manage the planning and placement of Open House and other advertisements.
- Assist with the implementation and development of the School’s Social Media Strategy.
- Manage the coordination of content of digital newsletters.
- As appropriate, provide support to the Oxbridge Alumni in their marketing activities.
- Liaise, as appropriate, with staff and departments to ensure consistency of quality and branding of external communications.
- Assist with planning and direction of photography and video filming for key publications and events.
- Manage and maintain the upkeep of the School’s photo library.
- Liaise with school guides to cultivate relationships, update entries and optimise PR benefits.
- Maintain all online directories and monitor SEO.
- Proofreading of all printed and online marketing materials.
- Organising and hosting presentations and school visits.
- Visiting agents and external agencies
- All members of staff have a responsibility and duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils. They must be aware of the systems within the school which support safeguarding and must act in accordance with the school’s Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct. Members of staff receive appropriate child protection training, which is regularly updated.
The ideal candidate must:
- Provide personal profile (essential).
- Applicant must possess a BSc in Marketing.
- Marketing Experience and/or qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong IT skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise as necessary.
- Experience or an understanding of working in schools.
- A Msc is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and similar graphic design software.
Key skills for marketing assistants:
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good teamworking skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Want to join our team!?
Fill in the form below. A promising career awaits!
We’re looking to fill some positions at the newly formed Oxbridge Academy. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you feel you have what it takes to be a productive member of a vibrant team.
Want to work with us? Fill in the form below: