The NCUK International Foundation Year
The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) is a modular programme that prepares students for first-year entry to a wide range of bachelors degree courses. Students take combinations of modules appropriate for their intended degree course.
The IFY has ‘standard’ streams in Business, Engineering, Science and Design, or it can be delivered in a more flexible modular format.
Successful completion of an NCUK programme guarantees you a place leading to an appropriate degree at a partner university.
All NCUK IFY programmes are delivered with NCUK’s bespoke ‘Key Skills’ module which gives students the technical ability and study skills to succeed in Higher Education.
NCUK Universities include:
- The University of Bradford
- The University of Huddersfield
- The University of Leeds
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- The University of Liverpool
- Liverpool John Moores University
- The University of Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The University of Salford
- The University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
Newly added Partner Universities include:
- Aston University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Kent
- Kingston University, London
- Queen Mary, University of London
The taste of the pudding is in the eating. My husband and I have had the taste of OTC and have no regrets.Dame Gift U. Roman
Oxbridge Tutorial College is a school in a class of its own.PROF. & MRS HENRY O. NJOKU
After the positive experience with our daughter, little wonder that we didn’t hesitate to send our son, Mofetoluwa to Oxbridge as well.Mrs. Yetunde Adesina