At Oxbridge we are continuously striving to improve and develop the range of programmes we offer.
We currently offer:
They are part of the Cambridge Advanced stage. They are taken in over 125 countries and offer a choice of 60 different subjects. Cambridge International AS and A Level qualifications are widely recognised and valued by universities and employers alike. Some US universities give up to a year’s credit as a result. Every year, thousands of Cambridge International A Level students gain places at good universities worldwide – including the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Schools and learners find Cambridge International AS and A Levels very flexible. Schools can offer almost any combination of the wide choice of subjects available. Learners have the freedom to select the subjects that are right for them – they either follow a broad course of study, or specialise in a particular area.Go To A Level Page
The IFY has ‘standard’ streams in Business, Engineering, Science and Design, or it can be delivered in a more flexible modular format. All NCUK IFY programmes are delivered with NCUK’s bespoke ‘Key Skills’ module which gives students the study skills to succeed in Higher Education. The minimum grades required in order to be eligible for the NCUK guarantee are based on results in subject modules plus Key Skills.
Subject Module Grades: Students must normally achieve a minimum of 240 NCUK points* in subject modules to progress to a university degree course in the UK.
Key Skills: All students must achieve a grade D for Key Skills.
Remember: The better your grades, the greater your choice.Go to NCUK IFY Page
MP1 (Originally the Bellerbys Medical Pathway) is a two year programme modelled after a traditional 2 year A level and is intended for the brightest and the best students. This programme was developed alongside Bellerbys College in Cambridge.
MP2 is a one year programme modelled after a foundation programme, offering more choice of destinations and catering to a wider range of abilities and budgets. Overall it is a more flexible programme catering to a wider audience. MP2 has been developed in conjunction with DIFC in Dublin.
For more information please visit our Medical Pathways page.Go to Medical Pathways Page
The Cambridge ESOL qualifications are the world’s leading range of certificates for learners of English. Each year, they are taken by over two million people, in 130 countries and are widely recognised for work and study purposes. The exams are linked to the Common European Framework (CEF) of Reference for Languages, published by the Council of Europe.
The Cambridge ESOL General English suite of exams has a wide choice of certificates reflecting the very different needs and abilities of people. Our certificates cover basic exams for those beginning to learn English, through to advanced certificates for those who have attained a high level of fluency.
Why Cambridge English?
- Cambridge English exams are widely accepted as high-quality proof of language ability.
- They can open doors for you to live, work and study in English-speaking countries and almost anywhere in the world.
- Cambridge English exams are accepted by over 13,500 universities, employers and governments around the world. Our exams can open doors to higher education, improve employment opportunities, and because they are globally recognised, can increase learners’ choices for study or work.
- Cambridge English exams are recognised around the world by thousands of employers, universities and government ministries as proof of ability to use English.
- These certificates never expire, and will not need to be renewed — they are an achievement for life.
For more information please visit out Cambridge ESOL page.Go to Cambridge ESOL Page
We are very pleased to be able to offer our AMERICAN PATHWAY programme from Sept 2015. The programme offers a Sept start or an intensive January Start both finishing in July. Some of the programme details include:
- 10 and 6 month programmes
- SS3 or SS3 graduate start
- Ideal for students with a clear focus on where they want to go
- Programme outline:
- Selection of best fit colleges and universities
- Prepare for SAT test
- Prepare for stellar application
- Raise external funding
- Monitor documentation
- Follow up after submission
- Funding search