Thank you for using Paystack to process your admissions payment.
Now that you have made your payment the next step is to complete our online registration form. (You will need a google account).
Click here to complete our online admissions form
Download and complete our physical registration form.
Click here to download physical admissions formIf you have any trouble downloading the form please email email@example.com and, once verification of your payment has been made, a PDF version will be emailed to you.
Once you have downloaded and completed the application form choose how to get it back to us. You can either:
- Email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a last resort you can physically take your completed form to either of our GRA or Lekki sites, but be aware that you will have to drop these off at our security station as we practice very strict protocols for the safety of our students.
Applicants must return completed forms along with the following (If submitting by email please ensure all scans are clear and legible):
- Transcripts from former schools.
- Reference letters.
- SS3 mock exam results or 1st term SS3 results.
- 2 passport photos.
- Birth certificate or International Passport Biodata page.
- Your Paystack payment will be verified online.
Lastly, make sure you book a place for our entrance exam and interview.
Please email email@example.com or call 08021332170.
Online Entrance Exam
Our Online Entrance Exams, are scheduled for May 15th, June 19th, July 17th and August 28th. You will need a strong, stable internet connection and a computer with a webcam, speakers and a microphone. The examination will be monitored by a member of Oxbridge staff and you will need a private, quiet space in which to carry out the exam. If you have any queries at all regarding our online Entrance Exam please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose this option more information will be sent by email in due course.
Lagos Flexible Entrance Exams
For those who can’t make any of the fixed dates above please contact us to arrange a flexible entrance exam date that suits you.
Face to face interviews will be held after the exams as a final screening stage to ensure the suitability of the students. (The majority of interviews are held on the same day as the entrance exams, but if this is not possible the dates will be conveyed at the examinations).