- Attending to IELTS/ESOL customer enquiries and following up on the enquiries as well as providing feedback to the marketing team.
- Taking responsibility for informing schools and organizations alike that Oxbridge Tutorial College offers the IELTS programme.
- Publicizing its strengths and benefits.
- Representing IELTS/ESOL during open days at the college and educational fairs held both at the college and at other schools.
- Maximising the recruitment of IELTS/ESOL candidates using a wide range of promotional opportunities and marketing tools.
- Must posses IT skills especially MS Word, excel and power point.
- A professional approach to all routine tasks and a sense of responsibility at all times.
- Focused on the positive delivery of customer service at all times.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
- Possess a meticulous nature, logical mind and capable of working well under pressure both within a team and out of it.
- Excellent IT, commercial awareness, numerical and creativity skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
- Possessing a friendly, approachable personality.
- Willing to work outside school hours.
- Can pass a personal identity check and produce references or guarantors.
EDUCATION: Minimum Qualification: Degree or postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject such as marketing, project management or English
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2/3 Years marketing experience.